Permits & Licensing

Attention customers: Starting January 1, 2024 a 3% credit card convenience fee will go into effect. Please be aware that on-line permits and licensing payments will include this 3% convenience fee.

Minnehaha Creek Watershed District

Your project may also require a permit from the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District. Please check out the MCWD permitting page to find out.