Public Utility Connections

Permit Requirements

This permit is required for connection to any public utility including water connections, sewer connections and storm water connections, and is separate from permits required for work done within a building.

Application Process

You may pick up an application at Wayzata City Hall or download an application from our Permits and Licensing page.