- Administrative Projects
- Strategic Planning
2019-2023 Strategic Plan
Visioning the Future
The Strategic Plan 2019 to 2023 is an internal action plan for the City of Wayzata. It establishes a vision for our future, provide clear direction for reaching our goals and establish priorities and measurable targets that the City can budget around and track. This is the third version of the strategic plan, building off of the goals and priorities that were established in 2012.
The Strategic Plan will help us to:
- Involve the community in directing our future and making strategic decisions
- Provide clear guidance for established City goals
- Focus our efforts over a 5-year period
- Continually assess City services/operations and address deficiencies
- Establish priorities for City services, operations, departments, and projects
- Guide tough decisions related to City resources and finances
- Integrate our budgeting decisions with new financial tools and established goals
The plan consists of four strategic priorities:
- Maintain and Enhance Community Amenities
- Maintain and Enhance Infrastructure
- Increase Operational Effectiveness
- Manage Thoughtful Development
Associated with each priority is a set of desired outcomes, key outcome indicators, and performance targets, and strategic initiatives that will be undertaken to achieve the targeted outcomes.
For more information about this report, contact Aurora Yager, Administrative Services Director, at email@example.com or by calling 952-404-5317.