The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has given notice that the START DATE of SEASONAL ROAD RESTRICTIONS for the METRO area will be on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 12:01 a.m. Therefore, Wayzata’s seasonal road restrictions will start on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 12:01 a.m.
- Broadway Avenue South (between Wayzata Boulevard and Lake Street)
- Ferndale Road North (From Wayzata Boulevard north to TH 12 Bridge)
- Ferndale Road South (From Wayzata Boulevard to Lake Street)
- Lake Street (From Superior Boulevard east to Eastman Lane to Bushaway Road (CSAH 101))
- Lake Street (From Superior Boulevard west to Shoreline Drive (CSAH 15))
- Mill Street
- Superior Boulevard (From Wayzata Boulevard to Lake Street)
- Wayzata Boulevard (From County Road 101 west to TH 12)
- North TH 12 Frontage Road (From CSAH 15 east to City Limits)
- South TH 12 Frontage Road (From County Road 101 S east to City Limits)
- Buses have written permission to use Barry Avenue South during the seasonal road restriction period.
- No vehicle in excess of 8,000 pounds weight per axle shall travel on any other city street unless indicated above
- U.S. Post Office mail delivery trucks have written permission to use Minnetonka Avenue South during the seasonal road restriction period.
Minnesota Department of Transportation provides up to date Seasonal Load Limits online.