Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Starts December 11 - All Winter Long! Dusk til Dawn (about 5 pm start)
Come see thousands of lights along Lake Street in downtown Wayzata, Life Size Santa, Artsy glowing igloos, Giant Snowflake, Giant Star and MORE!
PRO tip: Plan ahead and order takeout from a Wayzata restaurant and plan out which shop to swing by to pick up a gift! Doublecheck store hours! Takeout options below.
• Start at Hotel Landing drive West on Lake St.
• LEFT on Ferndale
• LEFT at Shaver Park onto Grove Ln. (drive by Boatworks/6Smith)
• Continue on Grove Ln up and over the railroad tracks
• RIGHT on Lake St.
• Check out the brand new LOVE LOCAL Mural on Walker Ave.
• STOP at Plaza Park - take a sELFie in front of the Big Star and Snowflake
Don't forget to TAG @CityofWayzata & @WayzataChamber!
Presented by the City of Wayzata & Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce