15419/15429 Wayzata Blvd, 1405 Holdridge Terrace
40-unit assisted living facility with memory care serving 40 residents. The applicant is Pillar Homes, on behalf of owner Care Cliff LLC.
This project is a Planned Unit Development (PUD), which is set up to be approved in two stages. The first stage, called a PUD Concept Plan, is an opportunity for an applicant to get approval for the overall concept/idea of their project before diving into the details. The second stage, called a PUD General Plan, occurs after the applicant has added all the necessary detail to their proposal for a full approval. This project's Concept Plan was approved in February 2022 and has now returned for General Plan approval.
A neighborhood meeting was held by the applicant to discuss the updated proposal on January 17, 2023.
The development project includes the following requests:
- Planned Unit Development General Plan
- Subdivision (combining three parcels)
- Variance (to build some residential units below minimum square footage standards)
- Zoning Map Amendment (to rezone the new parcel to PUD)
- Design Deviations
- Already approved with condition - Comprehensive Plan Amendment re-guiding the above parcels from Low Density Residential to Institutional
- Already approved - Planned Unit Development Concept Plan to construct an assisted living facility
City Review Dates (General Plan)
- Planning Commission #1 (public hearing) - Monday, January 23, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
- The Commission recommended approval of the project.
- Planning Commission #2 (consent agenda) - Monday, February 6, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council - late February or early March (to be determined) at 7:00 p.m.
City Contact for Questions
Valerie Quarles, Assistant Planner, can be reached at 952-404-5323 or email@example.com. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to each meeting.
Public comments are encouraged! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, mail a printed comment to City Hall (600 Rice St E, Wayzata) or call 952-404-532 and your comment will be included in the packet.
- Neighborhood Meeting Invitation - January 17
- Architectural Plans - General Plan - full size (90 MB)
- Project Narrative - General Plan
- Stormwater Management Plan - General Plan
- Traffic Memo - General Plan
- Water Usage Memo - General Plan
- Cantissimo Plan Set - Concept Plan Stage.pdf
- Cantissimo Narrative - Concept Plan Stage.pdf