712 Lake St
The City Council approved the proposal at their June 21 meeting.
A vacant building is proposed to become a restaurant.
The development project includes the following requests:
- Parking variance (39 required spaces → 22 spaces)
- Conditional use permit for shared use parking at 726 Lake St (1 space)
- Conditional use permit for fee-in-lieu-of-parking (21 spaces)
City Review Dates
- Planning Commission (public hearing) - Monday, May 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- Voted to recommend approval of the application 5-0
- Planning Commission (consent agenda) - Monday, June 6, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council - Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- Voted to approve the application 3-1
City Contact for Questions
Valerie Quarles, Assistant Planner, can be reached at 952-404-5323. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to each meeting.