344 Ferndale Road North
Owners Adam and Ashley Drill are proposing to split their existing 1 acre lot into two parcels. On the southern parcel, they propose to retain their existing home and build a new garage/driveway. On the northern parcel, they propose to build a new single family home.
The development project includes the following requests:
- Subdivision (Preliminary and Final Plat)
This project was approved at the City Council meeting on September 26.
City Review Dates
- Planning Commission (public hearing) - Monday, August 1 at 6:30 p.m.
- Recommended approval of the proposal 5-0
- Planning Commission (consent agenda) - Monday, August 15 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council - Monday, September 26 at 7:00 p.m.
- Approved the application 4-0
City Contact for Questions
Valerie Quarles, Assistant Planner, can be reached at 952-404-5323 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to each meeting. Submission materials for this application will be updated on this page when finalized.
Public comments are encouraged and may be submitted before the City Council packet deadline of September 21. You may drop off a written comment at City Hall or email email@example.com.