- Employment Opportunities
- Certified Title Clerk (Part-time)
Certified Title Clerk (Part-time)
The City of Wayzata is accepting employment applications for a part-time Certified Title Clerk to work in the Motor Vehicle Department.
Join a 5-star team and enjoy year-round half day Fridays! The Motor Vehicle Department works 7:00 am-4:30 pm Monday – Thursday and 7:00 -11:00 am on Fridays. This position will work 20 hours per week.
Processing motor vehicle licenses, titles and registrations, fishing and hunting licenses, along with providing passport services. This position involves a high level of public contact, assisting, and explaining licensing procedures and requirements in a courteous and prompt manner.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license
- Previous customer service experience
- Certified Title Clerk
- Passport Training Certification
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Two years of accounting experience
- Four years motor vehicle experience
- Previous motor vehicle experience such as working for another Deputy Registrar or car dealership
- Previous experience with MNDrive Licensing and Registration System
For complete information on the position, please see the attached job description. The 2023 pay range is $22.44-$27.54 per hour.
Completed applications are due by May 31, 2023 no later than 11:59 p.m. All submissions require a resume, and city application. Direct correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to City of Wayzata, Human Resources, 600 Rice Street East, Wayzata, MN 55391.
Application Deadline May 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Interviews June 14, 2023
Note: The timeline above is for planning purposes only and is subject to change.