201 Lake Street East
Applicant Lowell Zitzloff and family, on behalf of building owner Westway LLC, are proposing a Planned Unit Development Concept Plan to create a three-story, mixed-use building at 201 Lake Street East called Westway Condominiums. The building would include 36 residential condominium units and 7 commercial condominium units managed under one homeowners association. The site is currently home to an office building that primarily houses Coldwell Banker Burnet. The City Council approved this application. Next, the applicant will work on creating a PUD General Plan and any other requests for the next stage of approvals.
- Planned Unit Development Concept Plan
- Building Height Variance to allow for a 38-foot 10-inch-tall building
- Shoreland Impact Plan/Conditional Use Permit for a 38-foot 10-inch-tall building
City Review Dates
- Neighborhood Meeting held by applicant - Tuesday, August 30 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at City Hall (flyer below)
- Planning Commission (public hearing) - Monday, October 17 at 6:30 p.m.
- Planning Commission (consent agenda) - Monday, November 7 at 6:30 p.m.
- City Council - Tuesday, December 6 at 7:00 p.m.
City Contact for Questions
Eric Zweber, Consulting Planner can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff reports and supporting documents will be available in the Agenda Center of the City website prior to each meeting. Submission materials for this application will be updated on this page when finalized.